Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Just Another Hacking Tool #2


In my last post on Just Another Hacking Tool #1, I mentioned a lot about references of basic hacking tool like phishing or penetrating a vulnerable server. And also in that post I mentioned that after reading from the websites (hackpconline, vxchaos, metasploit), I was able to make myself a keylogger. This video will show what I did :D

I made this keylogger with C++, implemented with the usage of openssl, Windows Socket Programming and GUI programming.

Well this is my first self-made keylogger, and I do think that it's 99% FUD (The processing will still be shown in task-manager, and at this point I think all .exe programs cannot run without being scheduled by task manager), but this keylogger is for Windows users only :(

Anyway, this keylogger has the ability to take log characters by characters the victim typed, and by default it will be sent to a defined e-mail in the program. Currently this guy can take around 80 length of characters the victim typed in, but of course It can be easily modified within a second!

The link below shows the video of my keylogger, which I made by using jing, and it's in swf format and I don't know how to insert music in swf file, so, stick with it :D

The video is here

ps: dont spam my email! and if you want me to make one for you, PM me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment